Sunday, February 8, 2015

Blog #1 - Ideas for project...

          As I think about what I would like to do for a project for this class, I envision myself creating some type of social platform when “real world” people can share their thoughts and experiences about their own race and ethnicity. Perhaps it can become a place where people can share positive comments about race and ethnicity. Although I’m still not sure about what exactly I would like to create for this class, I’ve thought about creating a blog, a twitter hashtag, a webpage, or other social media platform where people can find information regarding race and ethnicity and engage in this topic… maybe focusing more in a specific race and ethnicity or simply keeping it open for all. Maybe this way we can find more similarities among our differences… if that makes sense. I’m also thinking about a project where I could maybe include my own personal experiences regarding my own race and ethnicity. This perhaps social media platform could be a place where my classmates could share their own race and ethnicity backgrounds and experiences, this becoming a collaborative project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment